Tuesday 4 September 2018

Thanks

Hello Crafty Friends!

Well, I am back with an Inspiration project for STAMPlorations.

Today Blossom Sprays #1 came out to play for an almost one-layer card  ....


I still had ths die-cut thanks left from a while ago, when I cut it out of a panel stamped with stamps from the Frames And Flowers set. I felt it was quite bold in its own way and needed something delicate and subtle for the background.


Throughout September STAMPlorations are having 15% off on all stamps, stencils and dies in their on-line store on Tuesdays only, no coupon needed. This offer can be combined with my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA to give you an added 20% off taking the total discount to 35%, just saying ....


That's it from me for today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog for more card making/crafting inspiration from my teamies. Have a lovely week!
hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on their stamps ***, stencils and dies:
Blossom Sprays #1Frames And FlowersThanks Word Die
preview-blossomspray1 preview-DAIFramesandFlowers thanks-worddie
*** Discount code works on sale items too

3 comments:

  1. A wonderful thanks card - like the stamps and die - nice work with that great background

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to stamp before cutting our the word. Love the beautiful blossom stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX