Wednesday 1 August 2018

Celebrating 5 Years of The Male Room Craft Challenge

Hello Crafty Friends!

Happy 5th Birthday, The Male Room! Can you believe it, 5 year ago Jacqueline started what has become a popular fortnightly challenge.

It is Wednesday and time for a new challenger over at The Male Room challenge blog where the bi-weekly challenge is all about making projects for the men in our lives.

My DT project for the new challenge is this simple stamped one-layer card ...


Each challenge, of course, has a different theme. For challenge #91 we are looking for Birthday Projects. Lots of scope there!



Rooting through my stash to get some inspiration, I came across this FAT CAT stamp set, a magazine cover gift I've had for ages ....

It inspired me to try a a quickly sketched look hence the doodles and the rough colouring using brush markers. I feel, it's perfect for a male birthday card .... What do you think?


Fancy creating your 'Birthday' make, pop over to The Male Room for more inspiration and to link up your masculine makes.

That's it from me for today
Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
Fat Cat stamps - cover gift Simply Cards & Papercraft from a few years ago
Crelando Brush Pens - Lidl
Black Versafine ink, black fine liner- stash

2 comments:

  1. LOL! This is such a fun card, it really made me smile! Super work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very fun card! Love those sketchy, cool cats! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX