Wednesday 15 August 2018

Go Wild!

Hello Crafty Friends!

It is Wednesday and time for a new challenger over at The Male Room challenge blog where the bi-weekly challenge is all about making projects for the men in our lives. Our guest designer for the next fortnight is Steph, you can check out her fabulous creations on here on Steph's blog

My DT project for the new challenge is this posrcard ...


Each challenge, of course, has a different theme. For challenge #92 we are looking for 'Wild & Free' inspired projects. Lots of scope there!



When I saw the theme, I immediately picked up my Creative Stamping Mag from a couple of months ago. They had included some stamps which were perfect for this fortnight's theme.

The background is simply sponged with a bit of stamping, the elephants are stamped coloured and fuzzy cut. I simply didn't fancy doing any masking.


Fancy creating your 'Wild & Free' inspired make, pop over to The Male Room for more inspiration and to link up your masculine makes.

That's it from me for today
Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
stamps - Creative Stamping
Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie inks - Stampin'Up!
Ink blending mat with wavy edge - Clarity Stamps
Black Versafine ink- stash

3 comments:

  1. I really like your take on the challenge. The stencilled background and that tribal style pattern is perfect with the lovely elephants. Deborah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these stamps but have not yet used them. I really like what you did and the bold colour - fab work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, that really makes you feel "wild and free"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX