Wednesday 29 August 2018

Smile!

Hello Crafty Friends!

It is Wednesday and time for a new challenger over at The Male Room challenge blog where the bi-weekly challenge is all about making projects for the men in our lives. Our guest designer for the next fortnight is Patty, you can check out her fabulous creations on here on Patty's blog

My DT project for the new challenge is this monochromatic B&W card ...


Each challenge, of course, has a different theme. For challenge #93 we are looking for 'Photography and Cameras' inspired projects. Lots of scope there!


Well, I am old enough to remember the old negatives one got from taking photos on film which was my inspiration following this fortnight's theme. I had intended to sneak a camera in somewhere, but somehow it didn't seem to look right.
Instead I focused on the old negative strip, the 'smile' for being on camera and the creative seeing that goes hand in hand with photography. And, of course, a bird had to be in the picture too, especially since I was watching Countryfile at the weekend, where they were judging the photography competition for their yearly calendar.

I am entering my card at Craft Stamper August Make It Take It Challenge.


Fancy creating your 'Photography & Cameras' inspired make, pop over to The Male Room for more inspiration and to link up your masculine makes.

That's it from me for today
Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
Black Versafine ink, filmstrip die, sequins, black and white card- stash

Mixed Media Elements (script stamp), The Birds And The Blooms,(hummingbird), Hello You (Smile!), Hashtag Authentic (you are #creative) - STAMPlorations, you can use my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA in their shop at checkout to get a 20% discount, best of all it works on Sale items too

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous masculine design ..... black and white is always a favourite of mine. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW..Thank you for giving my blog a shout out!! That's super sweet☺ I too remember film. In fact I still have some in a fire safe box. I don't know why?? lol You card is spectacular, I love the black and white, so authentic to the "film" look. ♥PJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing masculine project :) thanks for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX