Tuesday 31 January 2017

Wishing You Well

Hello Crafty Friends!

Just sharing the first card I made using the Vignette: Tree Silhouettes with the Just Flow ARTplorations Stencil as my Inspiration Round-up project for STAMPlorations.


As you can see, simply changing the colours and the way the trees are stamped gives this card a completely different feel to the one I posted yesterday as my blog hop project.

The initial idea was to go for a landscape type of colouring hence the green and yellow simply sponged through the stencil. The trees and sentiment are stamped in black Versafine.


Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what my teamies created for you and to leave a comment for your entry into their prize draw. Whilst there, have a look around, there is always lots to see, learn and fun to be had.

That's it from me for now, I shall be back in an hour with the second helping for the STAMPlorations January Stamp & Die Release Blog Hop.

See you shortly ...
hugs
Monika xxx


here is what else I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on all their stamps, stencils and dies:

Vignette: Tree SilhouettesJust Flow ARTplorations Stencil
stmp1032.jpeg preview-stencil121-JustFlow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX