Thursday 5 January 2017

CUTplorations January

Hello Crafty Friends!

Over at STAMPlorations they have a new challenge starting ... The CUTplorations Challenge ... It's a monthly challenge requiring you to use die(s) and take inspiration from the monthly changing photo which for this month is ...

image source: Smashing Magazine

So what have we got ...
  • New Year
  • colours - black and gold with a touch of white
  • Champagne glass
  • holorgaphic texture
  • fizz dots
I went with black and gold plus bubbly for a Happy New Year card ...


I spritzed a piece of black card with gold Artiste Spritzing ink and heat embossed the champagne glass  (Part Mates) and 'New Year (Sentiment Builder: Christmas & New Year) using Gold Detail embossing powder. I then inked the inside of the glass with a Versamark marker, added hot glue powder, heated it up and pressed my holographic gold foil into it letting it set for a few seconds before lifting the sheet. To finish I did some inlaid die cutting using the CUTplorations Word Die 'Happy'. Here is a close up of my subtle die cutting ...



Here is a last look at my finished card ...


Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see how my teamies interpreted the photo and to link up your entry too.
New Year ... new prizes for you to win ... the winner as voted by the Inspiration team receives a $10 gift certificate, the two top picks receive a $5 gift certificate each ... and that's not all ... if there are more than 30 entries one randomly drawn winner will receive any 2 Word/Phrase Dies used by the DT.

That would certainly tempt me to play along ... remember to link to the STAMPlorations Blog and to display the challenge photo in your post.

That's it from me for now.
Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on their stamps, stencils and dies:

CUTplorations Dies: Happy Word Die
happy-worddie
STAMPlorations Stamps: Sentiment Builder: Christmas & New YearParty Mates
stmp1074.jpeg PartyMates-web-preview

3 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX