Tuesday 10 January 2017

You're Tough

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations. This week my treamies and I are showcasing stamps designed for STAMPlorations by Becca under her label 'Big Grins By Becca Cruger'. I decided to work with Reindeer Games and Buttercups And Butterflies. Here it is ...


It's pretty straight forward:



New for this year, the STAMPlorations Inspiration DT are showcasing stamps from one designer. All the stamps by that designer will be reduced by 10% for that one week apart from one set which will have a 20% discount. No coupon is needed at check out, and you still can apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA -which doesn't expire, by the way- for an extra 20% off all stamps, dies and stencils!

As mentioned earlier, this week we are showcasing stamps designed by my friend Becca under her label 'Big Grins By Becca Cruger. All her sets will be reduced by 10% and the Bunnies 'N Beans set will be 20% off.

Of course Shery will still draw a winner at random from all the comments left on this month's Inspiration Posts over on the STAMPlorations Blog. Pop over to see what my teamies created and to leave a comment for your entry into their prize draw.


That's it from me for today. Have a lovely week!
hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on their stamps, stencils and dies:

Reindeer GamesButtercups And ButterfliesCrazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies
preview-BigGrins-ReindeerGames preview-Buttercups & Butterflies preview-CrazyDoubleRunningStitches-Rectangle

7 comments:

  1. Love these deer stamps/dies.
    Using them for my son's cards.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's something so cheerful and sweet about this, Monika. I think it's thanks to those unexpected little flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brought a smile to my face. Love the adorable deer and the fun sentiment x Love the extra message and the doodling x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too darn cute!!! Already made me smile when I saw it on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sentiment says it all. It's 'Darling' and adorably cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute and a great sentiment too. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX