Thursday 26 January 2017

Feeling Dreamy

Hello Crafty Friends!

Just sharing a couple of cards today, both using Dandelion Dreams by Clearly Besotted. It's a set I bought a couple of years ago always intending to use it. Well, finally it came out to play ...


It's a really easy card to make. I simply sponged Melon Mambo and Tempting Turquoise through my Clarity stencil and stamped the dandelion and sentiment in Elegant Eggplant.

I would like to enter my card at:
Darnell's NBUS #9 - never before used schtuff


Here is a look at the other card I made using the same basic 'ingredients' with softer sponging and using different stamps from the same set ...


That's it from me for now.

Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

10 comments:

  1. Love the geometric design...right up my alley. Colors are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW the colors the geometrie design love this card. Thanks for joining us over at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love your design and the colours. Thank you so much for joining us at ATSM.

    Emma - Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your sponging and that very cool stencil. This is a great design and the stamp is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both fabulous! Love the stencil you have used and the colour. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow both cards are beautiful, I love sponging and this colour combo is wonderful and that delicate flower on the first card - perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are stunning, love the simple design and the colours :)

    Thank you for playing along with us at ATCAS - DT Ellenor

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card. Love that steciled background and colors. Thanks for playing along with ATSM Challenge 226

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your sponging is spectacular, Monika! The ombre effect in those jewel tones works perfectly with that stencil on both cards and the stamps images and sediment are favorites of mine! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #9! Thank you also for your kind get well wishes! I’m doing well, considering! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX