Tuesday 1 March 2022

Sending Love

Hi Friends!

Welcome to more slimline stencil goodness. Rather than making a DL card, I went for more conventional measurements. Right now I'm really liking the Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive colour combo. It's rather cheerful.

Here is today's project, my DT piece for the Inspiration Post over on the STAMPlorations blog ...


This time I used the Festive Bursts slimline stencil and embossed it before blending my inks. I finished off with a stamped and die-cut sentiment combination and some matching sequins.

I rather  like embossing with stencils as it gives a nice background texture and adds lovely dimension to colourful stenilling.


Here are the STAMPlorations products I used in today's card:


  

Should you feel like browsing STAMPlorations' shop, check out their latest offer below.


I've got to be honest, if you use the code and/or the link to the STAMPlorations Shop I provide in my posts for your purchases, I will get a little reward, at no extra cost to you of course.

That's it from me for today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out my teamies' beautiful makes.

I shall be back soon with more crafty makes. Until then ... have a lovely day!

hugs
Monika ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX