Wednesday 16 March 2022

Kitty Smile

Hi Crafty Friends!

I'm up over on the STAMPlorations blog with a little step-by-step tutorial. Having been musing what to do for this month's post, I wondered how it might be possible to adapt the spotlight colouring technique for stamped images to stencilled images and patterns. Have a look at what I came up with.


I rather liked how my experiment turned out. It will certainly be a technique to add to my toolbox.


***************
These are the STAMPlorations products used in today's card:


 
Should you feel like browsing STAMPlorations' shop, check out their latest offer below.


I've got to be honest, if you use the code and/or the link to the STAMPlorations Shop I provide in my posts for your purchases, I will get a little reward, at no extra cost to you of course.

That's it from me for today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out the step-by-step tutorial to see how my card came together.

hugs
Monika ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX