Saturday 26 March 2022

Yet More Bunnies

Hi Crafty Friends!

As you probably guessed, I'm rather besotted with this cute bunny of late. I can't stop finding things to sit him on. 😂 That little pair of Freche Hasen from Charlie Und Paulchen really got my imagination going.

Have a look at my latest make ...


I've been rooting through my stash and came up with some real oldies, Sizzix Originals Cuts 38-1106 Frame, Slide Mounts & Coin Holder. It's one of the first dies I ever got nearly 20 years ago and to my shame it hasn't seen much use. It was one of those I got because the samples in the shop were rather nice ...

... that's until now, something finally clicked. I used one of the four shapes and added some embossing. The stamp for the background comes from a set called Enchanted Woodland which came with a magazine a few years ago, first use of that one. The little heart stems by Impression Obsession is another die I've had for years, at least 6 or 7, with hardly any use. The only thing in my card that has had more use is the peony set by Uniko which includes my chosen sentiment.

Moral of the story ... I need to make more use of my stash. 😁


Wishing you all a lovely weekend!
hugs
Monika 💕


I am entering my card at:


1 comment:

  1. This is so cute. Lovely textures too.
    Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies challenge blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX