Monday 21 March 2022

Bunny Smile

Hi Crafty Friends!

I recently treated myself to a pair of cheeky bunnies dies. They immediately had to be turned into some cute and adorable cards. Here is the first one, using one of the bunnies only.


I added some stamped daffodils as background for a spring feel, just perfect for the sunshine we're having currently here in the UK.

I'm entering my card at:







The Freche Hasen (cheeky bunnies) dies are from 'Charlie und Paulchen', the daffodil stamp and the smile word die are by STAMPlorations.

Wishing you all a sunny day!
hugs
Monika 💕



3 comments:

  1. How c ute is that bunny ! I love the Casness of this card and the positioning of the bunny. This card really made me smile.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen that bunny around a lot lately! He's adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at AAACards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute CAS card! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Ã…sa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX