Tuesday 22 March 2022

Phone Musings

Hi Friends!

Here is today's project, my DT piece for the Inspiration Post over on the STAMPlorations blog ...


Had to go for another funny card today using Chris' new stamps. My focal point is a coloured ATC from the Retro Fashionistas. The background is stencilled with added leafy stamping. It was finished off with the stamped old fashioned phone from the Gone Postal set. 

I am entering my card at:





Here are the STAMPlorations products I used in today's card:


  


 

Should you feel like browsing STAMPlorations' shop, check out their latest offer below.


I've got to be honest, if you use the code and/or the link to the STAMPlorations Shop I provide in my posts for your purchases, I will get a little reward, at no extra cost to you of course.

That's it from me for today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out my teamies' beautiful makes.

I shall be back soon with more crafty makes. Until then ... have a lovely day!

hugs
Monika ❤

6 comments:

  1. The sassy sentiment is great with the vintage look of the woman. Really cute card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!! Thanks for joining Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers to celebrate Sister Chris and Stamplorations!!!
    I just love love love those ATCs and your colouring is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got to love how perfectly Chris' sentiments work with the Retro ATCs! Great colouring and background, too. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is perfect!!!! (and I totally agree with that sentiment...lol!) Thank you so much for playing with us here at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't get over all the amazing creations you've been posting using my new stamp sets, and this fabulous card is no exception! Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX