Tuesday 5 May 2020

Stay Strong

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Tuesday and this means it's Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations.  The eagle eyed ones of you might have noticed that there are some gorgeous new stencils in the STAMPlorations Shop. Well I had to get some, and a few days ago my new stencils arrived. I simply had to play ...


The Doodled Tulips Stencil seemed to be perfect for a one-layer card.

I picked out 3 of the tulips from the stencil to colour using my little eye shadow brushes and Izink inks (Grenadine, Framboise, Menthe and Emeraude). For the background I loosely sponged around them with Daffodil Delight SU ink before stamping my sentiment to finish.


If you feel like bagging yourself a bargain and take advantage of STAMPlorations' Spring Fling May Sale check out the graphic at the end of this post.
You can check out all of STAMPlorations' current promotions here.

That's it from me for today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out my teamies' beautiful makes.

Hope you're having a lovely week!

hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from

STAMPlorations Shop:

Noteworthy 4, Doodled Tulips Stencil
00preview-Noteworthy4 preview-doodledtulips

this is the graphic for STAMPlorations current sales

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the texture from stenciling and your bright and happy color palette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stenciling. Like the soft look of the overall design. tfs-stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors! This card is striking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX