Sunday 24 May 2020

Just Caffeinate

Hello Crafty Friends!

I have a coffee themed collage card for you today as it is the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.


I simply stamped, watercoloured and fuzzy cut some images and layered them in a collage style on a lightly stencilled background.

Of course I am playing along at:



That's it from me for today. Wishing you lots of fun hopping along.

hugs
Monika xxx

STAMPlorations, whose DT I am on, is one of the 2020 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop's sponsors.

Here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop

  preview-justcaffeinate preview-web-stencil-oh-my-stars-mini

STAMPlorations are having a special offer on products in the Coffee/Tea Lovers section of their shop which are 40% off using the code COFFEE40 at checkout. Check out the graphic below

7 comments:

  1. This is lovely! Great mix of elements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design with collage impression, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like fun. I need to sit and color and cut and fill a box of cuteness and then go to town placing all that love on cards. This is so great! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful caffeinated creation!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX