Sunday 24 May 2020

Finding Strength

Hi Crafty Friends!

For today's card I moved away from my more recent CAS style and gone rather grungy. I was playing with my round poly plate and ended up with some splatters that weren't supposed to be there ... at least in my mind, but then cards and projects often develop their own.

Have a look and see for yourself ...


I used the ploy plate with inks to stamp my background before stamping the flower, adding the doodles and some faint background word stamping. The large sentiment got snipped apart and edged in black ti fit the grungy look.


I'm keeping it short and sweet today. All the stamps and poly plate used are by Crafty Roos Designs, the link to their shop can be found in the list on my Favourite Suppliers page.

Wishing you a lovely weekend!
hugs
Monika xxx

1 comment:

  1. Popping in to say I love this grungy and fabulous card Monika x. It is beautiful x.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX