Monday 25 May 2020

Happiness Is Everywhere

Hi Crafty Friends!

For today's card I have gone a little less grungy than yesterday's. Again I was playing with my round poly plate and ended up with some splatters that weren't supposed to be there ... at least in my mind, but then cards and projects often develop their own.

Have a look and see for yourself ...


I decided to only colour some of the flowers and stamp the other ones in grey into the background. This added more dimension and helped to highlight the sentiment too.


I'm keeping it short and sweet today. All the stamps and poly plate used are by Crafty Roos Designs, the link to their shop can be found in the list on my Favourite Suppliers page.

Wishing you a lovely weekend!
hugs
Monika xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX