Friday 22 May 2020

Spring-Summer Coffee Lovers Hop

Hello Crafty Friends!

I have a couple of coffee themed cards for you today as it is the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. STAMPloratons are one of their sponsors and I am sharing  my DT pieces using their two new coffee themed stamp sets.


My first card features the take away coffee cups from the Sweet Kindness set which I coloured using my metallic pencils. The cups were popped up on a Mixed Media Background Sticker and my card was finished off with a Just Caffeinate Sticker sentiment and a couple of tiny die-cut hearts.

Caffeine & Cuddles, I think we can all do with some of that. Sending you all some virtual hugs.

My second card features the coffee cup from Bloomin' Coffee And You on a stencilled background and finished off with another tiny die-cut heart and sequins.


Here are the two new sets in full each featuring several images and lovely sentiments ...


I mentioned earlier that STAMPlorations are one of the sponsors for the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. Shery, STAMPlorations owner, is sponsoring the hop with 4 prizes, one $25 gift code and three $10 gift codes, all of which will be drawn by Amy T at the end of the hop.

Shery has also promised a flash prize randomly drawn from all the comments left on the STAMPlorations Blog. Pop over to check it out.

As for myself, I shall play along in the hop too.




That's it from me for today. Wishing you lots of fun hopping along.

hugs
Monika xxx


Here is what else I used from the STAMPlorations Shop

preview-justcaffeinate preview-mixedmediabackgrounds2 preview-lemonywedges

Clustered Hearts Die
preview-ClusteredHearts-CUTplorations

STAMPlorations are having a special offer on products in the Coffee/Tea Lovers section of their shop which are 40% off using the code COFFEE40 at checkout. Check out the graphic below

20 comments:

  1. Your soft coloring looks beautiful. It is calming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. I love the softness of your colors. I have metallic pencils that I never remember to use. Maybe I'll get them out for the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are awesome! I LOVE the subtle stenciling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work here - love to see stencils used on art work - nice job! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, really lovely! Thank you so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like your work with various media for these cards. tfs-stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You rocked these! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such sweet coffee inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are so pretty! I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really great cards. I just purchased some metallic pencils and am wondering if you should or shouldn't use gamsol for blending. Have not played with them yet. Really like that effect and your cards! Thanks for the inspiration, be safe!♥️

    ReplyDelete
  11. so pretty. Awesome colors and images.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the subtle stenciling on the second one, both are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the Caffeine & Cuddles. When I adopted my new scared little kitty, Sammy, the first thing I did was every day, whether he liked it or not, I would find him and pull him out and cuddle him and love him. Now 3 months later, he has come out of his shell and he comes to me for his daily cuddles. He stands in front of me and paws me then I hold him, he cuddles his head under my chin and hugs my shoulder.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful coffee card and a wonderful focal image.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful caffeinated creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful, softly coloring :) I love this inspiration cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great cards! Love the coffee images you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX