Sunday 29 September 2019

National Coffee Day

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's National Coffee Day over in the US hence I thought I'd treat you to a couple of makes as part of the STAMPlorations DT. STAMPlorations are one of the sponsors of the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog hop to celebrate the day.

Here are my cards ...


The idea here was to make the light bulb glow with a bit of yellow sponging. I cut around the light bulb before peeling the sticker off, securing it to my card and stamping the beans.


Well, you might have noticed that my photo is different from that on the STAMPlorations blog. Late yesterday I decided to add one more sequin and take new photos.
The little bunny was roughly coloured with watercolour pencils and lightly shaped. The background was easily done by simply attaching one of the Mixed Media Background stickers to my kraft card base.


Over on the STAMPlorations blog you can find all the details about the hop, how to play along and prizes on offer plus the links to the other sponsors of the hop.

I shall leave you with one last look at my makes ...



Pop over to the STAMPlorations blog to find the link to the blog hop and join the fun.

hugs
Monika xxx



here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, all the products in their Coffee/Tea Lovers section are on offer at 15% off:

Coffee Time Clear StickersLatte LoveMake Marks 1 Stencil
preview-coffeetime LatteLove.jpeg preview-makemarks1

Bunnies 'N BeansMixed Media Backgrounds #2 Clear StickersJust Caffeinate Clear Stickers
preview-BGBC-BunniesNBeans preview-mixedmediabackgrounds2 preview-justcaffeinate

18 comments:

  1. That bunny is too cute. Fab cards. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both great cards love the light bulb and cute bunny
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stenciling in the first one and what a fun bunny HA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun cards. That bunny is so adorbs,
    especially with the googly eyes, giving her
    such a cute personality.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun cards! I absolutely love the googly eyes on the bunny just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great. I love the bunny and I know bunnies. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Creative and fun - such fantastic cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome cards! Love that fun bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are so cute, neat BG!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great background on the card with the light bulb and cute bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that unique light bulb and coffee sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. that bunny made me laugh.
    Both cards have humor and
    make the reciipient happy.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX