Tuesday 17 September 2019

Wishing You Happiness

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Tuesday and this means it's Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations.

I am sharing a card, I made for my neighbour who was about to move house ...


... but then I couldn't give it to her, because she had moved by the time we came back from our latest stay at our caravan. I don't have her new address to send it on either. Never mind ...

I got the opportunity to play with Houses, Houses Extras, Fond Expressions 2 and my watercolour pencils.


Before I go, I want to give you a heads up about the new dies available for pre-order at STAMPlorations ...

PRE-ORDER 5 NEW CUTplorations DIES!
Love dies? We have 5 awesome CUTplorations dies sets coming to the store and they're available to pre-order! Until September 22, you can pre-order individual sets at 25% off with code PREORDER25! Want all 5 sets? Pre-order the bundle at a whopping 40% off with code BUNDLE40! These dies will ship between October 15 and 22. See all dies HERE.

stamplorations-basica2paneldies-preview  preview-christmassentiments  preview-everydaysentimentsdies  preview-gratitudetreesdies  preview-skinnysentiments

Again, I am keeping it short and sweet today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out the fabulous projects my teamies made.

That's it from me for now. Have a lovely day and enjoy the sunshine!
hugs
Monika


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop:

Houses, Houses ExtrasFond Expressions 2
stmp1094.jpeg preview-TBSHousesExtras preview-SRDFondExpressions2
or current offers in their shop, check out the graphic below


what else I used:
Spring Green Prism ink - Hunkydory Crafts
mixed media card, kraft card, watercolur pencils, black fine liner, black Versafine ink - my stash

3 comments:

  1. I love the wonderful little scene you created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little houses and darling sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card for someone who bought a new house or just moving away...great coloring too.
    You could mail it to her old and the post office will forward it to her new place...(just a thought)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX