Tuesday 3 September 2019

Trees of Thanks

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Tuesday and this means it's Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations.

My DT piece for this week is a Thank You card ...


I felt like making a no-colouring card and decided to play with Gratitude Trees.  I roughly laid out the stamps to get an idea where my lines needed to be. I the drew them, stamped the trees and sentiment, layered on my base card and finished off with a die-cut heart. That was easy!


Before i go, I want to give you a heads up about the new dies available for pre-order at STAMPlorations ...

PRE-ORDER 5 NEW CUTplorations DIES!
Love dies? We have 5 awesome CUTplorations dies sets coming to the store and they're available to pre-order! Until September 22, you can pre-order individual sets at 25% off with code PREORDER25! Want all 5 sets? Pre-order the bundle at a whopping 40% off with code BUNDLE40! These dies will ship between October 15 and 22. See all dies HERE.

stamplorations-basica2paneldies-preview  preview-christmassentiments  preview-everydaysentimentsdies  preview-gratitudetreesdies  preview-skinnysentiments

Are the trees looking familiar? Yes, Shery has turned some of them into Layering Dies!

Again, I am keeping it short and sweet today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out the fabulous projects my teamies made.

That's it from me for now. Have a lovely day and enjoy the sunshine!
hugs
Monika


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop:

Gratitude TreesClustered Hearts
preview-GratitudeTrees preview-ClusteredHearts-CUTplorations
or current offers in their shop, check out the graphic below


what else I used:
Melon Mambo car, Pumpkin Pie ink and card - Stampin'Up!
Spring GreenApple GreenPurple Velvet Prism inks - Hunkydory Crafts
white card, black fine liner, black Versafine ink - my stash

1 comment:

  1. These trees are sooo cool! I love the colors and design you did!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX