Wednesday 18 September 2019

TMR 18th September - Use Embellishments

Hello Crafty Friends!

It is Wednesday and time for a new challenger over at The Male Room challenge blog where the bi-weekly challenge is all about making projects for the men in our lives. Our guest designer for the next fortnight is Tenia Nelson, you can check out her fabulous creations on here on Tenia's blog.

My DT project for the new challenge is ...


Each challenge, of course, has a different theme. The theme for challenge #120 is to use embellishments. Lots of scope there!


As you have probably already noticed, I don't tend to use many embellishments on my cards. My stand-by ones for masculine cards are eyelets which I decided to use on my card.

I used the catty Scratch Pad set in combination with the Shutters stencil all coloured with watercolour pencils. To finish I added some splatters and eyelets.


Fancy creating something for a male person in your life, pop over to The Male Room for more inspiration and to link up your masculine makes.

That's it from me for today
Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
Scratch Pad by Your Next Stamp - Dies To Die For
Shutters stencil - STAMPlorations, feel free to use my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA for a 20% discount on their stamps, dies and stencils
Mixed Media card - Aldi
watercolour pencils - WHSmith
black Versafine ink, kraft card, copper eyelets- from my stash

2 comments:

  1. This just karacks me up, Monika! I love that freaked out cat and the stenciling you've done behind him! Good job with the eyelets, too, which we don't use much anymore. You might bring them back!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things don't always go according to plan for the guys in our lives and I love the idea of sending an encouraging card like this one Monika. I like that subtle stencilled background and the image is perfect. Thank you for reminding me about eyelets. I have some somewhere and it's definitely time to bring them out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX