Sunday 6 November 2016

November Mixed Media Challenge

Hello, Crafty Friends!

Welcome to this first Sunday in November and the start of a new Mixed Media Challenge over at STAMPlorations. As you know Anything Mixed Media Goes as long as it is not a card and you use at least one stencil.

My DT contribution for November is ... a Christmas Tag ....


I thought I'd fit in with the Holiday TAGplorations Hop whilst at the same time giving you a little sneak peak of the upcoming Mini CUTplorations release ...  well ...

here are the basic steps on how I made it:

Here is another look at my tag ..



I hope you feel inspired to get into the Christmas spirit and create a tag  .... why not link it up with the Mixed Media Challenge and the Holiday TAGplorations Hop over at STAMPlorations. The theme for the Mixed Media Challenge is always Anything Mixed Media Goes except cards which means projects such as tags, ATCs, canvases, layouts, art journal pages etc,are perfect for entering, and you must have used at least one stencil (any brand) in your project. The challenge will close at the end of the month. You can find the full challenge details plus more Mixed Media inspiration here on the STAMPlorations Blog.


That's it from me for today. I shall be back soon with another project to share.

Have a lovely day!

hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on their stamps, stencils and dies:

ARTplorations Stencils: Christmas TreesOh, My Stars!
preview-web-stencil-011-christmastrees.jpeg preview-web-stencil-009-stars.jpeg

STAMPlorations Stamps used: Mixed Media ElementsGone Postal
SheryRuss_MixedMediaElements preview-SheryRuss_GonePostal copy

CUTplorations Dies used: ATC Tag Builder
preview-atctagbuilder-cutplorations

1 comment:

  1. Great tag.
    the happy tree with its red star
    is cute.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX