Welcome to 25 Days Of Christmas Tags featuring STAMPlorations. Shery, STAMPlorations owner, is one of the sponsors and put up a prize in the form of a $25 gift certificate, redeemable at the STAMPlorations Shop of course. If you want to play along, make sure to check out Tracey's Blog for all the information about the 25 Days Of Christmas Tags event.
I went for a teal/silver and white creation using the CUTplorations ATC/Tag Builder Dies and Blessings Word Die in combination with stamps from the Oh, Christmas Tree! set.
It was quite easy to make:
- cut a tag and the bottom bit of the tag from white card using dies from the ATC/Tag Builder set
- blend the tag with Soft Sky and Island Indigo inks
- stamp the Christmas Trees in Island Indigo and silver emboss one of them
- stamp the sentiment in Island Indigo and cut to size
- give the white bottom bit a torn edge
- die-cut the word Blessings from silver card and punch a little star from the same card
- layer up as shown adding a little Stickles to the torn edge as you go along
- add some rays to the star using a sparkly gel pen and finish off eith gem and ribbon
Here is another look at the finished project ...
There is another tag I made with a full tutorial. It has a secret pocket and is over on the STAMPlorations Blog. here is a sneak preview ...
That's it from me for today. Check out the fab tags my teamies made by popping over to Tracey's Blog to join the fun.
Have a lovely weekend!
here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on their stamps, stencils and dies:
STAMPlorations Stamps: Oh, Christmas Tree!
CUTplorations Dies: ATC/Tag Builder Dies, Blessings Word Die