STAMPlorations are hosting a festive party, Holiday TAGplorations.
It's all about TAGS and HOLIDAYS. For my DT project, I choose to make a Christmas tag using their Artsy Borders: Poinsettia Row, Holiday Sketches: Christmas Flower and Oh, Christmas Tree! sets in combination with the largest of their CUTplorations Luggage Tag Nesting Dies.
Here it is ...
I tried my hand at a spot of watercolouring. It was actually pretty easy ...
- stamp the Poinsttia Border in Archival on the die-cut tag, watercolour and edge with gold leaf pen
- stamp and watercolour two Christmas Flowers, edge with gold leaf pen and attach
- stamp, cut and attach sentiment from the Oh, Christmas Tree! set
- finish off with golden twine and Stickles
Now more about the event ...
Holiday TAGplorations is a blog hop and linky party starting today and reminder posts finishing on Tuesday 8th November.
What can you do to participate? ...
- Comment on the original Holiday TAGploration Post and participating Designers post, Links and full rules will be on the original Holiday TAGplorations Post.
- Create a Holiday Tag or two or three and join the Linky Party; any holiday not just Christmas.
- Commenting and linking up of your Holiday Tags is from today, 4th November, and finishes 11.55pm Pacific Friday 25th November on the original Holiday TAGplorations Post. Plenty of time to get creative.
- Winners will be announced on Friday 9th December in the November Challenges & Hops Winners Post. Just in time for Christmas!
10 prizes (with a value of $178+) will be distributed among randomly drawn winners:
- (3) randomly drawn winners from all comments left on the STAMPlorations blog and participating designers blog will each receive a $15 gift certificate to the store, links can be found on the original Holiday TAGploration Post
- (3) randomly drawn participants to the TAGplorations linky party will each receive the Luggage Tag Dies, linky party can be found on the original Holiday TAGploration Post
- (3) randomly drawn participants to the TAGplorations linky party will each receive the ATC Tag Builder Dies, linky party can be found on the original Holiday TAGploration Post
- (1) randomly drawn participant to the TAGplorations linky party will receive a $25 gift certificate to the store, linky party can be found on the original Holiday TAGploration Post
- if the event is well-received/we get lots of participants and commenters, Shery may just throw in a few surprise prizes + the event will be repeated next year :o)
Here is another look at my piece of tag inspiration ...
That's it from me for today. Hope you join the party.
Have a lovely weekend!
here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on their stamps, stencils and dies:
STAMPlorations Stamps: Holiday Sketches: Christmas Flower, Artsy Borders: Poinsettia Row, Oh, Christmas Tree!
CUTplorations Dies: Luggage Tags Nesting Dies