Tuesday, 29 September 2026

The Box - finishing the gift set

Hi Crafty Friends!

Welcome to today's post which finishes off the gift set with a matching box. May I draw your attention to the label for which I used elements of all 4 sets you were introduced to over the last 4 days.

Have a look, if you can spot how I used them ...


Yes, you're right Found Fragments #3 was stamped diagonally down the middle of my label, bits of the script from Found Fragments #1 can be seen on the right and some dotted texture and half circle bit from Found Fragments #2 can be seen next to the circles on the left.

To reflect the texture of my hammered base cards, I decided to use the Square Lots square stencil to emboss the lid of my little box before assembling it.

I then stamped the sentiment, layered the labels attached them to the box lid and finished off with a tiny heart.



Summing up today's post:

This little gift set was created around the new Maker's Mark and Found Fragment stamps by STAMPlorations.

To make it cohesive I used sentiments from the Art Is set and tried to stick to a similarly clean one-layer look with minimal embellishments.

The box picks up on some of the colours and features all 4 sets on the label.

If you want me to do a tutorial on how to make a box like this one, please let me know in the comments.
That's it from me for today. 

Wishing you all a lovely day.
Hugs
Monika 💕


Here is what I used:

Just a little reminder: I am on the STAMPlorations DT Team. Please be aware that the following links are affiliated links which means should you use them to make a purchase I will get a small commission at no extra cost to you.




Feel free to check out STAMPlorations Subscription offers for stencils, paper goods and stickers.

In addition please d check out STAMPlorations Freebie of the Month which will automatically be shipped with any order of $25 and over.


STAMPlorations are having a shipping break while Shery is having a well deserved break. You can find the details here on the STAMPlorations Blog.

- from my stash
white hammered texture base card and envelope
white card
Rich Razzleberry card by Stampin'Up!
Rosee Izink Ink
Nocturne Versafine Clair ink
organza ribbon
glue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX