Sunday, 27 September 2026

Found Fragments 2 - new over at STAMPlorations

Hi Crafty Friends!

I'm back with another card from my set of 5. Today I'm showcasing the Found Fragments #2 stamp by STAMPlorations.

Have a look ...


To really show the beauty of the Found Fragments #2 stamp, I simply stamped it twice for my background. A sentiment from Art Is and sequins finished the card off.


Summing up today's card:

The base card I use is approximately 10x10 cm (roughly 4x4 inches) which is my go-to size for note card gift sets. It is also a size which can easily be tuned into a topper for a larger card size by simply matting and layering.

You could play around using a softer colour for the background stamping and/or stamping the sentiment in a different place and layering the word 'gratitude'.


That's it from me for today. 

Wishing you all a lovely weekend.
Hugs
Monika 💕


Here is what I used:

Just a little reminder: I am on the STAMPlorations DT Team. Please be aware that the following links are affiliated links which means should you use them to make a purchase I will get a small commission at no extra cost to you.



 
Feel free to check out STAMPlorations Subscription offers for stencils, paper goods and stickers.

In addition please d check out STAMPlorations Freebie of the Month which will automatically be shipped with any order of $25 and over.


STAMPlorations are having a shipping break while Shery is having a well deserved break. You can find the details here on the STAMPlorations Blog.

- from my stash
white hammered texture base card and envelope
Elegant Eggplant ink by Stampin'Up!
Cerise Izink Ink
London Fog Memento ink for stamping the envelope
sequins
glue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX