Tuesday, 15 September 2026

Retro Christmas 1

Hi Crafty Friends!

My Retro Christmas STAMPcuts by STAMPlorations popped through my letterbox the other day. Of course, I had ti immediately make good use of them.

For today's post I've chosen two of the square cards I made. Have a look ...


My first card features the simple word Believe from the Retro Christmas STAMPcuts set. I combined it with two pieces from the Classic Christmas Perfect Pairs Ephemera Cuts and a stencilled background using the Dots All Over and the Christmas Tree 1 Stencils.


My second card uses the Merry & Bright sentiment with one of the Christmas Backgrounds ATC #1. The candles and stars were ideal for my chosen sentiment. 

The background has been stamped with an old favourite of mine, the retired Holiday Sketches: Christmas Flower which is still available in digital format and with a suitable printer can directly be printed onto card to create backgrounds and much more.



Summing up today's post:

The new Retro Christmas STAMPcuts co-ordinate very well with other STAMPlorations products to give your cards the very popular retro feel

That's it from me for today. I shall soon be back with part 2 of the STAMPcuts Retro Christmas showcase.

Wishing you a lovely week.
Hugs
Monika 💕

Here is what I used:

Just a little reminder: I am on the STAMPlorations DT Team. Please be aware that the following links are affiliated links which means should you use them to make a purchase I will get a small commission at no extra cost to you.



 

Perfect Pairs - Classic Christmas, stamps and coordinating ephemers cuts

 


 


 


 

Holiday Sketches: Christmas Flower, retired but still available in digital format as 
Sketched Christmas Flower and Poinsettia Row

   

Feel free to check out STAMPlorations Subscription offers for stencils, paper goods and stickers.

In addition please d check out STAMPlorations Freebie of the Month which will automatically be shipped with any order of $25 and over.



- from my stash
cream card
Chocolate Chip card by Stampin'UP!
Roasted Coffee Prism ink by Hunkydory
Rustic Wilderness Distress Ink
glue
texture paste
glitter
gems
3D foam pads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX