Today's card is the 5th of my little gift card set and showcases the Found Fragments #1 stamp by STAMPlorations.
Have a look ...
Summing up today's card:
The Found Fragment #1 stamp provides the perfect border when you want a sentiment to take centre stage on your card.
An unevenly blended background can provide depth without adding layers.
For the background I simply brushed some Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie over the folded edge of my base cards using a small makeup brush and stamped the Found Fragments #1 down the side in Pumpkin Pie.
Again I chose a sentiment from Art Is and finished off with a single sequin.
The brushing didn't need to be perfectly blended, I wanted some streaks to show for added depth.
Summing up today's card:
The Found Fragment #1 stamp provides the perfect border when you want a sentiment to take centre stage on your card.
An unevenly blended background can provide depth without adding layers.
Today's card finishes the set of 5 made to showcase the Found Fragments in their entirety. Call back tomorrow to see how I used them on my box to finish off the gift set.
That's it from me for today.
Wishing you all a lovely week ahead.
Hugs
Monika 💕


Here is what I used:
Just a little reminder: I am on the STAMPlorations DT Team. Please be aware that the following links are affiliated links which means should you use them to make a purchase I will get a small commission at no extra cost to you.
- from the STAMPlorations Shop

Feel free to check out STAMPlorations Subscription offers for stencils, paper goods and stickers.
In addition please d check out STAMPlorations Freebie of the Month which will automatically be shipped with any order of $25 and over.
STAMPlorations are having a shipping break while Shery is having a well deserved break. You can find the details here on the STAMPlorations Blog.
- from my stash
white hammered texture base card and envelope
Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie inks by Stampin'Up!
Nocturne Versafine Clair ink
floral sequin
glue


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX