Sunday 5 June 2022

Colour Makes A Difference

Hi Crafty Friends!

Sorry for not posting for a while, my mojo has taken a backseat due to other stuff needing my attention.
Here are a couple of cards I made the other day using stamps by Crafty Ross Designs ...



The cute little foxes were coloured using my Caran D'Ache Neo Colour crayons which always come out when I'm feeling somewhat artsy. You can just scribble the colours before blending them with a damp brush. It's rather fun.

The backgrounds were stamped using part of a Poly Plate. The first card usues Mer Du Sud Izink dye ink for a slightly mottled effect and the second one uses Apple Green Prism ink. The hearts were stamped in Majestic Blue Versafine and the stars in Rainforest Green Prism ink.



That's it from me for today. Wishing you all a lovely Sunday!
hugs
Monika 💕

These are the Crafty Roo Stamps I used:
- Splat Poly Plate from last month's Monthly make box, should be available in their shop soon
- Fox from Mini Woodland Pals Frieda
- stars from the Circle Frames December 21 Monthly Make Box
- Textures Lots Of Hearts
- sorry can't find the sentiment set in the shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX