Wednesday 15 June 2022

Joining Tanja's Wednesday - STAMPday

Hi Crafty Friends!

Today I'm joining Tanja for her monthly feature Wednesday - STAMPday over on her blog. We decided to showcase the Ovals Flexi-Template. Here is my make ...


I took inspiration from Maria's Spotlight projects here and here using the ovals for creating a bold background on which to stencil the bamboo with gold texture paint.

A bit of layering and a die-cut sentiment finished my card off.


Keeping it short and sweet. You can check out Tanja's beautiful make on her blog here.

Wishing you all a lovely day!
hugs
Monika 💕

here is what I used from the STAMPlorations shop:
Ovals Flexi-Template, Bamboo Slimline Stencil, Big Hugs Phrase Die
Check out their Birthday Bundle Offer here.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX