Tuesday 28 June 2022

Be Beautiful

Hi Crafty Friends!

Another mainly die-cut little card for you today ... 


All shapes were cut from white card and coloured using DIs. I dug out some of my older dies by Nelli Snellen and Spellbinders for the circular frame, then just added some flowers and sequins before finishing with a stamped sentiment.

Wishing you a lovely day!
hugs
Monika 💕

Here is what I used:
- circular nesting dies by Spellbinders
- Celtic inspired nesting dies by Nellie Snellen, sorry don't remember the name
- Trendy Spring Blooms dies and Fierce And Brave stamp set for the sentiment by STAMPlorations
- leafy twigs I'm not sure where exactly I got them from

Check out STAMPlorations Birthday Bundle Offer and Mystery Grab Bag Offer here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX