Monday 21 February 2022

Notecards 2

Hi Friends!

Something else I had in my stash for a while was this set of layered rose dies which came with a magazine. It's getting its first outing today ...


It was the perfect opportunity to use some of the smaller pieces of card from an old Color Coach by Stampin'Up! It didn't matter that the card was only coloured at the top and not fully through as I was blending the die-cut pieces with matching ink to make the colour contrast a little softer.

I popped the finished roses up on a stencilled and stamped background.


The rose dies are by AlteNew. For the background I used the Square Lots square stencil and stamps from the Mixed Media Elements and Art Marks set by STAMPlorations in combination with London Fog Memento ink


Wishing you a lovely day!
hugs
Monika 💕

1 comment:

  1. Stunning notecards. I think I have that die in my stash, you have used it so beautifully. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX