Saturday 19 February 2022

Make Your Soul Happy

Hi Friends!

A very quick card from me today spreading a bit of happiness ...


What makes your soul happy? Generally speaking, most of my life makes my soul happy. Yet when I get one of these arrrrrgh moments/days, it's crafting and connecting to nature, be it going for country/seaside walks or spending time in our garden. These are best for calming and balancing my mind and recharging my batteries. 


The sentiment used in today's card is by Crafty Roo Designs, all other stamps are from a set by Uniko Ltd. Inks used are Mauve Moments, Blackcurrant Jam and Purple Violet Prism inks and black Versafine ink.

Wishing you all a lovely weekend!
hugs
Monika 💕

1 comment:

  1. Love your Quick Clean and Simple (QCAS) Simply Beautiful and yes, Soul calming design, my friend. TFS Monika..Love and Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX