Tuesday 15 February 2022

Live Life

Hi Friends!

Here is today's project, my DT piece for the Inspiration Post over on the STAMPlorations blog ...


It's another balloon butterfly, one made using some left over bits from the balloon frame as explained im my tutorial here on the STAMPlorations Blog.

I popped it up against a stencilled background and finished off with a stamped sentiment and sequin.


Here are the STAMPlorations products I used in today's card:


   

Should you feel like browsing STAMPlorations' shop, check out their latest offer below.


I've got to be honest, if you use the code and/or the link to the STAMPlorations Shop I provide in my posts for your purchases, I will get a little reward, at no extra cost to you of course.

That's it from me for today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out my teamies' beautiful makes.

I shall be back soon with more crafty makes. Until then ... have a lovely day!

hugs
Monika ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX