Saturday 1 May 2021

May Theme & Photo Prompt

Hi Friends!

It's time for a new lot monthly challenges over at STAMPlorations are back. Here is my DT piece for May's Theme & Photo Prompt Challenge over on their blog.


The theme for the current challenge is Stamps & Wings and the photo prompt can be seen below. Your project can either be inspired by the theme, photo prompt or both. The full challenge rules can be found here on the STAMPlorations Blog.


I have gone for taking inspirations from both the theme and the photo, stamped feathers and sheet music for the background and wings for the die-cut bird.

Placid stencil with Aurore, Cerise and Mer Du Sud Izink inks for the stencilling, the feathers were stamped with Weathered Wood Distress Oxide and the sheet music with Elegant Eggplant SU ink.


As for the Theme & Photo Prompt Challenge prizes:
One winner of a $20 gift code will be picked by one member of our DT.
Plus 3 randomly drawn winners will each receive a $7 gift code.

In order to be considered for a prize, make sure you've followed the rules here.

*************

These are the STAMPlorations products I used in today's card:

 

  

Should you feel like browsing in STAMPlorations online shop, check out their latest offer below.


Using my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout for a 20% discount on your order makes you qualify to pick a free product from their store up to the value of $7. I've got to be honest, if you use the code and/or the link to the STAMPlorations Shop I provide in my posts for your purchases, I will get a little reward, at no extra cost to you of course.

Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out how my teamies interpreted the challenge theme and prompt and of course to join in the fun too.

That's it from me for now. Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX