Tuesday 27 April 2021

A Load Of Love

Hi Friends!

Today I got a load of love for you as my DT piece for the Inspiration Post over on the STAMPlorations blog. Here it is ...


I a sort of messed up my blending the other day by smudging some of the ink when removing the stencil ... one of these arrrrghhh moments.

I decided to use the truck anyway and was looking for a way to make good use of it. The individual shapes were fuzzy cut and attached to a new base. I added a bit of background using the Square Lots and Clouds stencils with Weathered Wood and Tumbled Glass DIs and Aurore and Cire Izink inks.

The card was finished off with a sentiment and layered Clustered Hearts.


Here are the STAMPlorations products I used in today's card:


   



Should you feel like browsing STAMPlorations' shop, check out their latest offer below.


Using my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout for a 20% discount on your order makes you qualify to pick a free product from their store up to the value of $7.

I've got to be honest, if you use the code and/or the link to the STAMPlorations Shop I provide in my posts for your purchases, I will get a little reward, at no extra cost to you of course.

That's it from me for today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out my teamies' beautiful makes.

I shall be back soon with another make. Until then ... have a lovely day!

hugs
Monika ❤

1 comment:

  1. Your card turned out great! Like that square stencil. Perfect touch to your card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX