Wednesday 19 May 2021

Spring Fling

Hi Crafty Friends!

Spring has sprung! Over at STAMPlorations they are celebrating all things spring with their annual Spring Fling Blog Hop & Linky Party.


Here is my spring inspired DT make using one of their Quick Cards #3 - Spring Florals A2 Card Fronts ...


I combined it with the snipped out cake from the Zen Doodled Birthday Cake Cover Plate Die to which I added some glitter glue for a spring dew look. A mix of stamps and die-cut were used for my sentiment.

These artsy card fronts are perfect for use on their own or altering with stamps and die-cuts, the possibilities are endless. I think I might just turn some of them into a little journaling book. 😀

*****************
Back to the Blog Hop & Linky Party ...

There are two ways you can join the fun:
  1. visit the STAMPlorations Blog and all participating designers' blogs Spring Fling Posts leaving comments along the way for your entry into the prize draw, all the links can be found here
  2. create a Spring themed project and link it up with the Linky Party here
The prizes are as follows:
  • blog hop prizes: 3 winners of a $7 prize code randomly drawn from comments left on the STAMPlorations blog and designers' blogs
  • linky prizes: 2 winners of a $12 prize code and 1 winner of a $25 prize code
  • extra prizes: a few surprise winners randomly drawn from STAMPlorations social media accounts (FB, IG, Pinterest, blogs) to win either prize codes or products
Both blog hop and linky are open until June 7. winners will be announced on June 10 in the May winners post.


Here are the STAMPlorations products I used in today's card:


 


 

Should you feel like browsing STAMPlorations' shop, check out their latest offer below.

Spring Fling Sale

I've got to be honest, if you use the code and/or the link to the STAMPlorations Shop I provide in my posts for your purchases, I will get a little reward, at no extra cost to you of course.

That's it from me for today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out my teamies' beautiful makes and to join the blog hop & linky party.

I shall be back soon with another make. Until then ... have a lovely day!

hugs
Monika ❤

12 comments:

  1. This card is so gorgeous! I love those card fronts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors and that AWESOME die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I have these products, might just haveta CASE this card, I really like it! The glitter glue on the cake is brilliant touch. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these elements came together so perfectly. This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The florals look so pretty. LOVE the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so pretty, My favorite color is purples and Lavender. Love that Card Front.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty birthday card! Love that cake!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great combination of sets. I like the placement of the elements.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card. Love how you used the cake. HUgz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX