Tuesday 25 May 2021

A Little Key Ring

Hi Friends!

Today I got a little key ring charm for you as my DT piece for the Inspiration Post over on the STAMPlorations blog. Here it is ...


I rather like making little useful things using the raw shapes tags. I cut a coupe of pieces of white card matching the shape of the tag. The green background was coloured with Twisted Citron DI and the leave was stamped with Twisted Citron DO for a subtle effect. I then added a little more stamping with Rustic Wilderness DO before adding the Carved Flower and the tiny nail embellishment flowers.

The one for the rainbow background was sponged with inks, sorry can't remember which ones I used as It was made a while ago. The sentiment was simply stamped onto it.

I attached both pieces of card to the tag, allowed for it to dry and sealed it with clear nail varnish. It was then finished off with some string and pearls.



Here are the STAMPlorations products I used in today's project:


   

Should you feel like browsing STAMPlorations' shop, check out their latest offer below.


I've got to be honest, if you use the code and/or the link to the STAMPlorations Shop I provide in my posts for your purchases, I will get a little reward, at no extra cost to you of course.

That's it from me for today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out my teamies' beautiful makes.

I shall be back soon with another make. Until then ... have a lovely day!

hugs
Monika ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX