Tuesday 2 March 2021

Celebrate

Hi Friends!

Today I got a little square card for you as my DT piece for the Inspiration Post over on the STAMPlorations blog. Here it is ...


At the moment I'm in the flow of using up some square cards blanks I've had for a while. One of them made the perfect base for my watercoloured flowers. I simply added a bit of stencilling to the background and finished off with sequins and stamped sentiment.


Here are the STAMPlorations products I used in today's card:


  

Should you feel like browsing STAMPlorations' shop, check out their latest offer below.


Using my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout for a 20% discount on your order makes you qualify to pick a free product from their store up to the value of $7.


!! Please note that my personal discount code can not be applied to the New Stamps Pre-order Bundle. !!


I've got to be honest, if you use the code and/or the link to the STAMPlorations Shop I provide in my posts for your purchases, I will get a little reward, at no extra cost to you of course.

That's it from me for today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out my teamies' beautiful makes.

I shall be back tomorrow with another make. Until then ... have a lovely day!

hugs
Monika ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX