Tuesday 16 March 2021

Have A ...

Hi Friends!
Today I got a simply stencilled card for you as my DT piece for the Inspiration Post over on the STAMPlorations blog. Here it is ...


To add a little luxury, I used whit Centura Pearl card as my base. You can get a sense of the shimmer in the close-up below. The peony was stencilled using Kitsch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry, Mowed Lawn and Peeled Paint Di's. I then simply finished off with a stamped sentiment and a couple of sequins.


Here are the STAMPlorations products I used in today's card:


 

Should you feel like browsing STAMPlorations' shop, check out their latest offer below.


Using my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout for a 20% discount on your order makes you qualify to pick a free product from their store up to the value of $7.

I've got to be honest, if you use the code and/or the link to the STAMPlorations Shop I provide in my posts for your purchases, I will get a little reward, at no extra cost to you of course.

That's it from me for today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out my teamies' beautiful makes.

I shall be back tomorrow with another make. Until then ... have a lovely day!

hugs
Monika ❤

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX