Friday 19 March 2021

Good Things Happen

Hi Friends!

Today I'm sharing a card made for the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop as part of the STAMPlorations DT. I went with another favourite brew ... tea ... here it is
 


I used some decorative tapes to add the soft spring colours. The gery stamped Blossom Sprays #2 and the die-cut Bloomdala Bliss Felicity die used as a little doily finished off the backdrop for my loosely watercoloured tea cup. The centura pearl base card adds a subtle shimmer which sadly can't bee seen in the photo.


Here are the STAMPlorations products I used in today's card:


  

Should you feel like browsing STAMPlorations' shop, check out their latest offer below.


Using my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout for a 20% discount on your order makes you qualify to pick a free product from their store up to the value of $7.

I've got to be honest, if you use the code and/or the link to the STAMPlorations Shop I provide in my posts for your purchases, I will get a little reward, at no extra cost to you of course.

That's it from me for today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out my teamies' beautiful makes. Shery usually has a flash prize or two up her sleeve. It's well worth leaving a comment there.

Have fun hopping. Wishing you a lovely day!

hugs
Monika ❤


links for joining the blog hop:
Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop


21 comments:

  1. Great tea cup with beautiful washi tapes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great combination of some lovely stamps and dies on this pretty card. Thanks for sharing some great ways to use these amazing products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card. Great background and lovely cup. Loving the coffee hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. The use of the color decor tape gives this a wonderful artsy look.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely and soft for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so pretty,Love those stamp sets.Love how you did the strips of paper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Great first day of spring colors.

    I love that you can taste the difference when you drink something from an actual china cup. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the washi tapes at the bottom! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning teacup. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card design and wonderful texture and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your coffee creation!

    I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty!! That is one lovely tea cup!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a pretty card, with gorgeous coloring and design!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute and fun creation! Love your color choices. Love these blog hops!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute card. Love the teacup.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just bought this tea set--thanks for this great card design.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooh, gorgeous. Love the washi tape. HUgz

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the background. Great combination of sets.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX