Monday 8 March 2021

International Women's Day 2021

Happy International Women's Day!

It's time to celebrate the women you know. Over on the Women.beyoutifully.you Blog they are celebrating with a Women's Day Insta Hop, Blog Hop and Linky Party.


Today's project has been made as part of the STAMPlorations DT. STAMPlorations being one of the hops sponsors.

Here is my little off the wall project ...
 

I went a little bit wild with my Caran d'Ache crayons and the Faces: Grace Stencil. I added a bit of stamping to the background and finished of with die-cut florals, leaves, sequins and gems.


Links and further information can be found on ...

... the Hops main post: Women.beyoutifully.you
... STAMPlorations post over on the STAMPlorations Blog

Pop over to find the links to the participating companies' blogs and, of course, to link up your women inspired projects too.

Check out all the awesome other sponsors too.


These are the STAMPlorations products I used in today's project:


   

Should you feel like browsing STAMPlorations' shop, check out their latest offer below.


Using my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout for a 20% discount on your order makes you qualify to pick a free product from their store up to the value of $7.

I've got to be honest, if you use the code and/or the link to the STAMPlorations Shop I provide in my posts for your purchases, I will get a little reward, at no extra cost to you of course.

That's it from me for today. 

Until then ... have a lovely day!

hugs
Monika ❤

14 comments:

  1. I absolutely love all the stencils I have ordered from Stamplorations. I love what you have created with this one. I will have to collect that one too, as you have shown me some wonderful possibilities of additional ideas. Thanks for creating your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Monika - I love the quote you used and how you beautifully accompanied it w/ a cool stenciled image. LOVE!
    Thanks for participating and inspiring many viewers!
    Lori S in PA (USA)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this head! Great coloring! Happy Women's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific stencil! You did a lovely job with it and all the pretty colors! Happy International Women's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow.. this is beautiful, such great design with the stencil! Also, that sentiment is lovely for this hop! Thank you for joining spreading love and unity amongst us women ❤ and joining the linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the added texture of the flowers! Fantastic message!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty image and colors! Love the flower embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice coloring idea for the face.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun and colorful card! I love the added flowers and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a wonderful card, Monika. I love that sentiment. It's a pleasure to have you join us with this beautiful card for our hop.
    With love,
    ~Jasleen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Monika... I love this beautiful stencil. Thank you for linking this card to Women's Day blog hop linky party. Hugsxx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful. I love the addition of the die cuts. Super!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX