Tuesday 21 April 2020

Keep Shining

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Tuesday and this means it's Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations.  I thought I'd use one of the stencil prints I took when making my card for this post here. It was perfect to be teamed up with this gorgeous light bulb ...


We all need some positivity in our lives right now ... this light bulb gives off an uplifting glow. I colourerd it using brushmarkers and a watercolour brush. The edges of my panel were inked up first and then distressed which gave me this nice broken outline.
I stamped the waves from the Art Marks 2 set and the sentiment, lightly shaped the bulb, attached it with foam pads and finished off with a few gems for sparkle.


If you feel like bagging yourself a bargain and take advantage of STAMPlorations' Spring Clearance Sale check out the graphic at the end of this post.
You can check out all of STAMPlorations' current promotions here.

That's it from me for today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out my teamies' beautiful makes.

Hope you're having a lovely week!

hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from

STAMPlorations Shop:

Shine Bright, Art Marks 2Petals 1 Stencil
preview-ShineBright preview-ArtMarks2 preview-petals1

this is the graphic for STAMPlorations current sales

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring on the light bulb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, beautiful and super cool card! Lovely coloring and background. I love the contrast between the crisply colored light bulb and the loose watercolor feel of the background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX