Tuesday 7 April 2020

Java Happy Easter

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Tuesday and this means it's Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations.  With Easter being this coming weekend, I thought I'd go for a seasonal make ...


There is a certain innocence about Spring which fitted the child-like style of the bunny with fluffy clouds quite well.
I used inks to watercolour the bunny, flowers and grass. The clouds were lightly stencilled.


If you feel like bagging yourself a bargain and take advantage of STAMPlorations' Spring Clearance Sale check out the graphic at the end of this post.
You can check out all of STAMPlorations' current promotions here.

That's it from me for today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out my teamies' beautiful makes.

Hope you're having a lovely week!

hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from

STAMPlorations Shop:

Bunnies 'N Beans, Clouds Stencil
preview-BGBC-BunniesNBeans preview-clouds

this is the graphic for STAMPlorations current sales

5 comments:

  1. The silly bunny is cute.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute and it made me remember that I also own that stamp set. I should have used it for Easter too this year. Well, maybe next I will remember.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet and fun card! That quirky bunny makes me happy and you created such a sweet scene.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX