Thursday 2 April 2020

Happy Spring

Hi Crafty Friends!

I've been making some Spring/Easter themed cards using some of my new goodies from Crafty Roo Designs. Here they are ...


I've just been messing about with my new Bubbles Mini Poly Plate using inks and water. Sometimes it got a bit too wet other times maybe a bit too dry, but I'm loving each and everyone of the effects.


Dipping into my stash, I used up a few pieces of coloured card and decorative tape too.


The little birdies were coloured using watercolour pencils on mixed media card.






Hope you enjoyed my little Spring offering. If you wonder how to maybe get hold of some of the stamps I used, you can find a link to Crafty Roo Designs' online shop on my Favourite Suppliers page. Beware the listing is in reverse alphabetical order.

Hope you're all staying safe and well.
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
Mini Bubbles Poly Plate, Midi - Chirp from Crafty Roo Designs
decorative paper tape from The Works
Smoky Slate ink, green card from Stampin'Up!
Cerise, Aurore, Mer Du Sud Izink ink from Craft Stash
black Versafine, black watercolour, mixed media card, white card, sequins, black marker pen for writing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX