Saturday 3 December 2022

Wonky Squares Border - Advent Calendar Day 3

Hi Crafty Friends!

Day 3 of my private Advent Calendar challenge where I make the stamp behind each days door the star of a card. Today's stamp was one with wonky squares which I turned into a border. Have a look ...


First I sprinkled some Lemon Brusho with added SprinkleIT in Iridescent Gold along one edge of a piece of card and spritzed with water to activate the powder. Once dry I stamped the squares in Pumpkin Pie SU ink. To finish I added a sentiment in Pacific Point SU ink and a few sequins from my stash.
As you can see this make is hot off the press, the glue hasn't even fully dried. 😀

Advent Calendar and stamps by Crafty Roo Designs.


Wishing you all a lovely evening!

hugs
Monika 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX