Friday 9 December 2022

A Fishy Pair - Advent Calendar Day 9

Hi Crafty Friends!

Day 9 of my Advent challenge means it's time to finish my little set of 5 fishy cards ...


I went for another underwater scene and made good use of the heart bubbles which were part of today's surprise. There was another lot of bubbles and a fish bowl which was a bit too large for the small 10 cm x 10 cm card size I've been using for my set of cards.
I'm rather in love with these little fish. A touch of Wink Of Stella added the perfect finishing touch. Expect the little fish to pop up in another project soon.

Advent Calendar by Crafty Roo Designs.


Wishing you all a lovely evening!

hugs
Monika 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX