Friday 2 December 2022

Doodle Flower - Advent Calendar Day 2

Hi Crafty Friends!

It's December 2nd and another door of my Advent Calendar by Crafty Roo Designs got opened. I contained a little number stamp. Have a look what I made with it ...


Normally I'm more likely to use a stamp like it in a background but my challenge for December is to use whatever stamp appears on the day behind a little door and make it the star of the show.
Luckily the shape reminded me of a petal and another flower started taking shape. Well, I didn't have much time today and figured it was best to stick to a similar concept used in yesterday's calendar make.
The reverse was used again to lay down the colour, Rosee Izink dye ink, the mumbers were stamped in Festive Berries Distress Oxide and a Rose Red SU marker was used for the doodles. For the leaf I used Menthe Izink dye ink, Rustic Wilderness Distress Oxide and Garden Green SU marker.
The sentiment was stamped in Purple Violet Prism ink.
My card was finished off with some glittery accents dots to the flower and a few de-bossed lines to ground and add dimension to my design.


Wishing you all a lovely evening!

hugs
Monika 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX