Sunday 4 December 2022

The Full Set #1 - Advent Calendar Day 4

Hi Crafty Friends!

Day 4 completed the full set and allowed me to open the first envelope which contained a project sheet for inspiration, the sentiment stamps and acetate storage sheets.

I decided to combine all the stamps for today's project, have a look ... 


I used the reverse of the leaves stamps to add most of the colour (Aurore and Menthe Izink dye inks) before bringing in a bit of masking and stamping the outlines in black.  I then used a water reservoir brush to add some shading using the following Izink inks: Cire and Grenadine for the flower and Verveine and The for the leaves and stem. 
I added a bit of background stamping in Aurore, Cire and Verveins before adding splatters in Cerise. My card was finished off with a stamped and embossed (Tangerine Kerpowder! embossing powder) sentiment and hand drawn doodles for the stem.

Advent Calendar stamps by Crafty Roo Designs.


Wishing you all a lovely Sunday!

hugs
Monika 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX